Government Regulations & Approvals
The Casualty Care First Aid Company is a recognized training organization in 6 provinces and the territories as well as federally. This means that the rigorous approval process of having the government audit teaching standards and very thoroughly reviewing course materials has been successfully completed. The company has been in business for the past twenty-eight years.
To verify a company is accredited, you can go to the following websites and see the list of authorized providers:
The Casualty Care First Aid Company is approved by the following government agencies:
• Workplace Safety & Insurance Board, Regulation 1101, WSIB Ontario
• Canada Occupational Safety and Health, Ministry of Labour, Federal Government
• Transport Canada Marine Safety, Federal Government
• Occupational Health & Safety, New Brunswick
• Occupational Health & Safety, Nova Scotia
• Occupational Health & Safety, Prince Edward Island
• Ontario Environmental Training Consortium OETC
• The North West Territories
First Aid Kit Regulations
You must have a First Aid Kit in your place of business that meets certain requirements as per Regulation 1101. Please fill out the information form with your company information and we will contact you with a list of options.